Saturday, May 12, 2018

Eco-friendly Book Buying

When I 'discovered' Discover books, I was excited to learn that they were selling used books in good condition in an effort to keep them out of landfills. They also donate children's books to communities that are in need. The books that are too damaged to donate or resell are recycled appropriately.
You can find pretty much any book you are looking for just by searching on their site. It is much less expensive than purchasing them new and the shipping is FREE! 
One option they have is to buy a mystery box of 10 adult books for $8.00. I decided to give it a shot, so once I receive the books, I will tell you what I got and then read and review each one. ( I still have 2 reviews to post here before those arrive, haha!) Click here for a coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment