Saturday, June 29, 2019

Short Stories II by Rich DiSilvio

Title: Short Stories II
Author: Rich DiSilvio
Genre: Fiction, Short Stories

Synopsis: A collection of short stories featuring mysteries, thrillers, and historical stories.

My Thoughts

I don't often read any short stories so I was looking forward to reading something new when DV books sent me this book to review. Unfortunately, these short stories were not my cup of tea. The writing seemed amateurish at best and the storylines were not fresh. Those that were to be mysteries or thrillers lacked suspense and were predictable. The only thing that made any of the stories "historical" was the mention of Nazi's in every story, none of them set in Nazi Germany or during WWII. I found myself having to stop and re-read entire pages because it simply could not hold my attention.
Overall, not a book I would recommend.

Comment below if you have read this book or have suggestions for others like it!


To buy this book from Amazon now, click on the image at the top of the post.
To see more from the author, visit the website linked above
I received this book in return for an honest review from DV Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment